1874, Santa Cruz Island
1874, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established in 1874 by Stehman Forney:
- “on the mesa, at the point of the ridge which forms the south side of the valley at the west end ranch house, about 1000 yards south 62 degrees west from the northwest corner of the ranch house.”
The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1996.
- [UTM 11: North 3,768,231.539 East 234,365.894]