ADAMOLI, Giovanni (John) (1861-1939) was born in Esino Inferiore, Italy. In 1880 at age 19 he married Lucia Barindelli, and they had three children, all born in Italy:
- Barbara Marie Adamoli (1887-1979)
- Ines Adamoli (1892-1994) She died in Tracy, Ca at age 102.
- Lena [Colli] (1911-2004) born in Santa Barbara
- Jennie Lucia (1914-2007)
- Rosa M. (1916-1999)
- Maria (1919-2002) born in Santa Barbara
- Lucille N. (1923-1941) born in Mendocino; buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Lompoc, CA
- Frank John (1927-1997) born in Lompoc
- Carlo Albert Adamoli (1899-1937) died in Stockton at age 37 =  Clementina (Tina) Cleonice Sutter (1901-1988) buried in Evergreen Cemetery, Lompoc, CA
- Marie Lucille Adamoli (1923-1941) died in Honduras
- Irene Adamoli (1924-2011) born in Santa Barbara =  (died in Chattaroy, Washington)
The family immigrated to the United States, arriving in 1906. In 1910 they were living in Santa Barbara, Ca., and by 1919 he was leaving his job on Santa Cruz Island.
Adamoli died in Los Angeles on May 13, 1939 at the age of 78.
In the News~
April 11, 1919 [SCICo]: Adamoli is leaving having received an offer of $65 per month.