Bowen, Santa Cruz Island
Bowen, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established on the south side of the island by Charles K. Green in 1934. It is
- “located on the top of the first coastal hill west of Coches Prietos from which it can be reached by direct climb. Elevation is 723 feet. Top is rocky and bare except for a small cactus patch on seaward side.”
The site is marked with a standard disk set in concrete flush with the surface of the bare rock.