Cactus, San Miguel Island
Cactus, San Miguel Island is a survey station established in 1858 by William E. Greenwell.
- “This station is on the south side of the island and near the bluff. It stands upon a smooth piece of ground without brush or undergrowth of any kind, and near the foot of the hill as it slopes from [station] San Miguel. A small patch of cactus is to the eastward and a short distance from it.”