Catalina Island School for Boys
Catalina Island School for Boys (1928-1943) was an exclusive preparatory boarding school established with the help of the Wrigley family. It served grades 7-12 and was located in Toyon Bay. The school's board of directors included members from many prominent California families. With the onset of World War II and the closing of the island, the school relocated temporarily to the mainland before closing.