Cor, Santa Cruz Island
Cor, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station on the south side of the island established in 1934 by Charles K. Green.
- “It is located on a high lone coastal hill about two miles west of Alamos Anchorage. Hill is bare on top, and extends as a ridge in east-west direction for about 300 meters on top. Station is near the east end of top in the middle of the narrow ridge.”
It is at an elevation of 1031 feet and lies east of Laguna Harbor. The station was marked with a standard disk. This triangulation station appears on the Santa Cruz Island Sheet B topographic map.
The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1996.
- [UTM 11: North 3,762,183.623 East 242,436.906].