East Point 2, Santa Cruz Island

From Islapedia
Jump to: navigation, search

East Point 2, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established by Robert W. Knox in 1935:

“at the end of the ridge that ends at the extreme eastern portion of the island. This is the ridge that leads down from the station Alta 2. Here the ridge drops off rapidly from an elevation of 238 feet to about 18 feet. The station is at the top of the drop off.”

This station replaced that of William E. Greenwell which was not found. This triangulation station appears on the Santa Rosa Island East topographic map.