Fish, San Miguel Island
Fish, San Miguel Island, a survey station established by Robert W. Knox in 1934. It was located:
- “near Cardwell Point near the southeasterly end of a high bluff along the northwesterly side of the island. The station is about 60 feet northwesterly from the point where the end of the bluff breaks sharply downward to the southeast, and about 20 feet southwest of the northeast edge of the bluff. The ground in the vicinity of the station is covered with small sandstone cobbles.”
It was marked with a standard disk stamped FISH 1934. This triangulation station appears on the San Miguel Island East topographic map. [UTM 10: North 3,768,613 East 748,251].