Flagstaff, Santa Cruz Island
Flagstaff, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established in 1874 by Stehman Forney:
- “near the west end ranch house, 66.2 feet, north 36 degrees west, from the northwest corner. ”
The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1996.
- [UTM 11: North 3,768,429.584 East 235,007.047]