Flagstaff, Santa Cruz Island

From Islapedia
Revision as of 00:28, 10 August 2015 by MDaily (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Flagstaff, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established in 1874 by Stehman Forney:

“near the west end ranch house, 66.2 feet, north 36 degrees west, from the northwest corner. ”


The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1996.


  • [UTM 11: North 3,768,429.584 East 235,007.047]