Forney’s Flats, Santa Cruz Island

From Islapedia
Revision as of 13:26, 5 November 2015 by MDaily (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Long wooled coludo on flats east of Forneys. Feed typical of areas on which sheep range freely. Santa Cruz Island, Symmes, 1922

Forney’s Flats, Santa Cruz Island (West End Flats) is the name given to the broad expanse of mesas on the north side of the island at its western end. They are named for Stehman Forney.