Fox 2, Santa Rosa Island

From Islapedia
Revision as of 22:49, 31 May 2015 by MDaily (talk | contribs) (Created page with " <span style="color:#FF0000">'''Fox 2, Santa Rosa Island'''</span> is a survey station established in 1934 by Robert W. Knox It was located : “on the fourth spur west of the...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Fox 2, Santa Rosa Island is a survey station established in 1934 by Robert W. Knox It was located

“on the fourth spur west of the mouth of the Arlington Canyon on the north side of the island about 500 meters in from the shore. The best way to reach the station is to make the same boat landing as described for reaching station Point 2. Thence follow eastward along the shore to a point about 1/4 mile west of the Cañada Tecolote. Turn right to the station.”

The station was marked with a standard disk. This triangulation station appears on the Santa Rosa Island West topographic map. [UTM 10: North 3,765,754 East 759,380].