Judge Rock, San Miguel Island

From WikiName
Jump to: navigation, search
Map of Judge Rock, San Miguel Island


Judge Rock, San Miguel Island is a whitewash rock located inside Cuyler's Harbor just offshore from its western half. In 1934, Robert W. Knox used the rock as an unmarked survey station. This triangulation station appears on the San Miguel Island East topographic map. [UTM 10: North 3,770,843 East 744,079].