KELLEY, H. Roy
KELLEY, H. Roy (1893-1989), New York-born architect who moved to California in 1920 and set up his own architectural practice in Los Angeles in 1925. He was hired in 1950 by Edwin L. Stanton to design the Phoenix House at the Main Ranch on Santa Cruz Island after a fire burned the original wooden ranch house. After completing the Phoenix House design, Kelly designed the only Stanton-built out-ranch on the island, Campo del Norte. This facility was used for working cattle on the isthmus portion of the island.