Knox, San Miguel Island
Knox, San Miguel Island, survey station established by Robert W. Knox in 1934. It is located “about 1-1/2 miles due west of Cardwell Point on the outer end of a bluff on the south side of the island. The station is located about 300 meters north of the eastern end of this sand beach.” It was marked with a standard disk stamped KNOX 1934.
This triangulation station appears on the San Miguel Island East topographic map.
[UTM 10: North 3,767,987 East 746,453].