Mesa, Santa Cruz Island
Mesa, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established in 1874 by Stehman Forney:
- “the best way to reach the station is to make a boat landing at Forney's Cove and make for the main ridge running through the island from east to west then east along the ridge to the station.”
The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1996.
- [UTM 11: North 3,772,880.697 East 233,785.491]