Pinos del Sur, Santa Cruz Island

From Islapedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Pinos del Sur, Santa Cruz Island [Sp., pines of the south] is named for the stand of Santa Cruz Island and Bishop pine trees found on the southeastern portion of the island between the Limu Pasture to the west and the Loma Pelona Pasture. Pinos del Sur appear on Forney’s 1875 island survey map.