Punta Diablo, Santa Cruz Island
Revision as of 04:04, 10 August 2015 by MDaily (Created page with " <span style="color:#FF0000">'''Punta Diablo, Santa Cruz Island'''</span> is a survey station established in 1874 by Stehman Forney: : “on a high, bold point of that name ab...")
Punta Diablo, Santa Cruz Island is a survey station established in 1874 by Stehman Forney:
- “on a high, bold point of that name about 1/2 mile northwest of the small cove called Fry's Harbor, on the east side of the point about 400 feet east of the west end of the north bluff, where the slope changes from a gentle to a steep incline.”
The horizontal coordinates were established by classical geodetic methods and adjusted by the National Geodetic Survey in June 1996.
- [UTM 11: North 3,771,923.753 East 245,105.833]